Frequently Asked Questions
What is REC?
- REC (Resources for Every Creator) is an ecosystem that exists to empower independent creators to build sustainable and scalable businesses. Part creative incubator, part creative agency, REC is a community, digital application and physical space designed and dedicated to providing creators with the tools, resources and education to fully cultivate their passions.
- Our dedicated retail store acts as a physical & digital marketplace selling the products of REC, our Members & Community Partners. This is your go-to place for creative resources including: Clothing, Art Supplies, Gear + Media Equipment, Music + Books, and more.
What is REC's Sizing Policy?
For all Gildan products:
- For Independent Trading Co. products:
What is REC's Return Policy?
- Our policy lasts 30 days and is only eligible on REC product (including apparel and accessories). All other product is final sale unless defective/damaged upon receipt. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: REC City Philadelphia LLC, 901 MARKET ST, Suite 2120, PHILADELPHIA PA 19107, United States
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
What is REC's Refund Policy?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
What should you do if your refund is late or missing?
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
What is REC's Shipping Policy?
- Shipments can only be delivered to a mailing address within the United States. Orders placed after 5pm EST Monday through Friday will be filled the following business day (business days are defined as Monday through Friday, except holidays). Standard orders will arrive in 2-8 business days following the confirmation and processing of payment.
- USPS shipping rates are based on a customer's address and the weight and dimensions of their order. USPS shipping methods offered are:
- First Class Mail
- First Class Package
- Media Mail
- Parcel Select Ground
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express.
What Payment Methods are accepted?
- We accept all major payment methods via Shopify Payments:
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Shop Pay
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
Didn’t find the answer to your question?