After completing (Un)Common Sense, you will:
• Have a greater understanding of digital marketing and audience building strategy
• Have a greater understanding of direct-to-consumer entrepreneurship, including the “1,000 true fans” theory
• Be able to identify and explain common revenue streams for independent creatives
• Establish a basic understanding of intellectual property rights and legal documents necessary for business incorporation
• Have the clarity and confidence to start or grow their creative business
This book is designed to support you, the creative entrepreneur, understand the science behind building a powerful brand, effectively engaging your online audience, and establishing a sustainable business model around your art. Written by award-winning entrepreneur, William T. Toms, this strategy guide outlines the 10 concepts necessary to turn your passion into a profitable business.
**Hard Work Sold Separately**